SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Registered Architect in MI, AK, AL, AR, CO, DC, KS, MD, MO, NJ, PA, SD. California license pending. Experienced and qualified to obtain reciprocity in Canada.
• Extremely proficient in life safety codes and standards from several countries, including the USA, Canada, Europe and Asia. Examples are IBC local codes, NFPA 101 and NFPA 850.
• Experience with the building of permit process in challenging jurisdictions.
• Great point of contact for clients and consultants.
• Proficient in the design and construction of metal buildings, masonry work and interior architecture.
• Outstanding leadership skills. Consistently develops excellent working teams.
• Able to work and coordinate multiple complex projects.
• LEED Accredited Professional with experience in project certification.
Master of Science in Architecture Feb 1989 Universidad Simon Bolivar, Caracas, Venezuela.
Master of Business Administration Apr 1997 The University of Michigan, Flint, MI.
Ari Rodriguez Boog, AIA
With almost 30 years of experience in commercial and industrial projects, I have developed a solid mastery of architecture, including a deep understanding of building codes and life safety requirements in several countries. I have managed the architectural discipline for multiple complex projects and project teams, and have produced different project delivery methods, including design-build, design-bid build and EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) projects.
I have developed outstanding leadership skills. I have been an asset to every corporation for which I have worked, and have challenged myself to produce outstanding quality work, while making myself a better professional after every project or assignment. I have created and participated in the creation of an architectural section business unit, along with many corporate procedures, including facility design, life safety, means of egress, fixed ladders and fireproofing.
I have earned the respect of my peers and direct reports due to my technical knowledge, caring attitude, dedication and positive approach to the daily challenges of the work I do. It is with this expertise and sense of team work that I transition into business ownership: to bring the same quality work with some additional benefits to my clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• • Excellent Communicator
• Strong Presentation Skills
• Strong Team Leadership, Project Management, and Design Management Skills
• Strong Stakeholder Engagement and Awareness Skills
• Experienced in Facilities Planning
• Experienced in Multiple Project Delivery Approaches: Design/Bid/Build, Design/Build, Construction Management (Agency and At Risk), Engineer/Procure/Construct (EPC), and others.
Bachelor of Science in Trade-Technical Education, 1979, Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
Associates in Applied Science in Architectural Technology, 1979, Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
Harold M. Boog, AIA, LEED Green Associate
With a career spanning 42 years in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry, I have expertise in many building types, delivery methods, and construction processes, and includes energy systems for large facilities and campus settings. My experience also includes developing large, complex industrial facilities for manufacturing and other processes. I have devoted a significant portion of my career to the design of institutional and commercial facilities of all types, including school and university buildings, long-term care facilities, public safety facilities, labs and clinics, banks, office buildings, and housing.
Beginning my career in a forty-person Architecture/Engineering firm specializing in institutional design, I ultimately became an equity partner and served as principal of the firm’s K-12 portfolio. I later served as Manager of Design Services for the Design/Build unit of a Fortune 150 manufacturing entity and worked on development of some of the company’s largest and most complex facilities in North America. I then served as project manager for one of the world’s largest engineering and construction entities in the renewable energy sector working with Distributed Energy Resources (DER) such as Microgrids and small-scale Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants. I bring to ARCHIFOOTPRINT a deep understanding of the huge array of building types that exist, the variety of construction methodologies employed, how facilities operate, the processes those facilities house, and the challenge of bringing it all together.
I am a Registered Architect in the State of Wisconsin, a degreed educator, and a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Associate.
Barbara A. McGuire
After completing high school, I enlisted in the United States Air Force, where I served for 20 years. I was first as a Munitions Systems Specialist; then a Signal Intelligence Analyst.
Upon exiting the military, I became a Conference Support Specialist, assisting Fortune 500 companies with all types of Conference Calls. Two and a half years later, I was promoted to a Customer Experience Manager position in the Sales Department, at a competitor. Three and a half years later I became Senior Customer Experience Manager and continued until the company closed that office.
I joined Archifootprint as Executive Assistant, in June 2018. I am responsible for assisting the CEO, Design Manager, and Studio Lead. I also manage the book-keeping, support invoicing, and day to day office needs. I am learning about architecture and construction, which is a totally new industry to me. I love learning new things every day.