SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Registered Architect in MI, AK, AL, AR, CO, DC, KS, MD, MO, NJ, PA, SD. California license pending. Experienced and qualified to obtain reciprocity in Canada.
• Extremely proficient in life safety codes and standards from several countries, including the USA, Canada, Europe and Asia. Examples are IBC local codes, NFPA 101 and NFPA 850.
• Experience with the building of permit process in challenging jurisdictions.
• Great point of contact for clients and consultants.
• Proficient in the design and construction of metal buildings, masonry work and interior architecture.
• Outstanding leadership skills. Consistently develops excellent working teams.
• Able to work and coordinate multiple complex projects.
• LEED Accredited Professional with experience in project certification.
Master of Science in Architecture Feb 1989 Universidad Simon Bolivar, Caracas, Venezuela.
Master of Business Administration Apr 1997 The University of Michigan, Flint, MI.
Ari Rodriguez Boog, AIA
With almost 30 years of experience in commercial and industrial projects, I have developed a solid mastery of architecture, including a deep understanding of building codes and life safety requirements in several countries. I have managed the architectural discipline for multiple complex projects and project teams, and have produced different project delivery methods, including design-build, design-bid build and EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) projects.
I have developed outstanding leadership skills. I have been an asset to every corporation for which I have worked, and have challenged myself to produce outstanding quality work, while making myself a better professional after every project or assignment. I have created and participated in the creation of an architectural section business unit, along with many corporate procedures, including facility design, life safety, means of egress, fixed ladders and fireproofing.
I have earned the respect of my peers and direct reports due to my technical knowledge, caring attitude, dedication and positive approach to the daily challenges of the work I do. It is with this expertise and sense of team work that I transition into business ownership: to bring the same quality work with some additional benefits to my clients.