SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Registered Architect in MI, AK, AL, AR, CO, DC, KS, MD, MO, NJ, PA, SD. California license pending. Experienced and qualified to obtain reciprocity in Canada.
• Extremely proficient in life safety codes and standards from several countries, including the USA, Canada, Europe and Asia. Examples are IBC local codes, NFPA 101 and NFPA 850.
• Experience with the building of permit process in challenging jurisdictions.
• Great point of contact for clients and consultants.
• Proficient in the design and construction of metal buildings, masonry work and interior architecture.
• Outstanding leadership skills. Consistently develops excellent working teams.
• Able to work and coordinate multiple complex projects.
• LEED Accredited Professional with experience in project certification.
Master of Science in Architecture Feb 1989 Universidad Simon Bolivar, Caracas, Venezuela.
Master of Business Administration Apr 1997 The University of Michigan, Flint, MI.